Poetry: "memories..."

I think that went well, the poem was well received without any critiques (I would have welcomed them though). So, I thought why not give it another try.

Here Goes...

-------------------------------------

memories...

I felt your warmth,
without your touch.
(the fire from hearth,
couldn't compare as much)

I heard you sing,
without your voice.
(no rhythm could bring,
me more rejoice)

I felt you near,
while you were here.
(and it brings me tears,
'cause I miss you dear)

So, in the end,
I'd say it again.
I'd wish to live,
those memories again...

-------------------------------------

Though, both of them encompass a different genre, still they are deeply related.

Peace out \./

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Places: Dragon's Triangle

Cruel History

Magical number :73